While New Hampshire’s seacoast isn’t the longest one, it sure is one of the most beautiful. Every season is perfect and the breathtaking views are always worth it. Tourists come here during the summer to getaway from their everyday lives while the residents relax with what’s theirs. Here are just 15 small reasons why New Hampshire’s seacoast is the most beautiful one.
1. Beautiful Rye Beach sunrises.
2. A picturesque and quaint little Portsmouth Downtown.
3. Cruises to the Isles of Shoals.
4. Picnics on New Castle.
5. There’s always ice cream if you’re hungry.
6. And a quiet spot to relax at the wall, even in the middle of winter.
7. This never stops being our favorite garden.
8. Ice skating on Puddle Duck Pond in the winter time.
9. A hotel that’s the most gorgeous.
10. Seafood shacks are common.
11. Little walks through history in Strawberry Banke.
12. Gundalow sails in the harbor.
13. “Secret” beaches to avoid tourists.
15. The breathtaking sunsets.